Nad Sadhna’s projects are individual and collaborative enterprise that are carefully planned and researched by students and associated interns which will contain sections on the project’s inception, analysis, findings and conclusions. Some projects produce some level of formal documentation, the deliverable(s), and also some impacts, which can be positive and/or negative.
Few of our ongoing projects are:
– Para physical entities vs musical resonance
– Swarit (Magzine published by Nad Sadhna)
– Digitization of analogue material
– Documentation of Art Fairs of Rajasthan
– Documentation of audio material at Nad Sadhna Library (16500 hrs)
– Documentation of Vadyam Museum
– Organising Regular seminars, Talks, Presentations, concerts, symposium
– Remaking of extinct musical instruments
Interns may also apply to assist for specific project as per their interest.